Camille Allen's Artist Dolls and Sculptures
Tiny, realistic baby sculptures... hand sculpted with tiny tools in polymer clay.
Learn to make the best coconut pie
Pie has been around since the ancient Egyptians!
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
This is my mom's recipe and she took it everywhere that she had to take food. If she didn't show up with her Sour Cream Raisin Pie", everybody was disappointed. There was never any of her pie left at the end of the evening. Most of the time they were fighting over it. People would take a piece of her pie when going thru the line the first time, because they knew if they didn't get it then it would not be there when they went back for dessert.
- 1/3 c. Flour
- 2/3 c. Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1 c. Milk
- 3 Eggs (separated)
- 1 small carton Sour Cream
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Mix flour, sugar and salt. Add enough milk to make smooth paste. Add egg yolks and beat well. Add remaining milk and sour cream. Cook over low heat until mixture begins to thicken, stirring frequently. Add raisins and cook until thick. Add Vanilla.
- Pour into baked pie shell.
- Top with meringue made from the egg whites.
- Beat 3 egg whites, 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract and 1/4 tsp. Cream of TarTar until soft peaks form
- Beat in 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 Tbsp at a time until stiff peaks form
- Bake 400 for 5 minutes
eMail any Sour Cream Pie Recipe questions
Fill your prescriptions online safely and conveniently online.
You can get your medications delivered to your home the next
day! Online prescriptions are often filled below local pharmacy