Camille Allen's Artist Dolls and Sculptures
Tiny, realistic baby sculptures... hand sculpted with tiny tools in polymer clay.
Banana Cream Pie Maker
Beat 3 egg whites with 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla till soft peaks form. Gradually add 6 Tablespoons sugar, beating till stiff peaks form and all sugar is dissolved. Spread atop pie, sealing to pastry. Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) about 12 to 15 minutes, or till meringue is golden. Cool
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour or 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 3 slightly beaten egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 bananas
- 1 9-inch baked pastry shell
- 1 recipe of Meringue
- Oven 350 degrees
- In saucepan, combine sugar, flour, and salt; gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture boils and thickens, Cook 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat.
Stir small amount hot mixture into yolks; return to hot mixture; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add butter and vanilla; cool to room temperature (To prevent a crust from forming, put clearn plastic wrap or waxed paper directly on top, touching surface of the hot pudding clear to sides of bowl.) Pour into pie shell that has been prepared with 3 bananas placed in bottom of baked pastry shell.
eMail this web site?